Working at PK
PK Utrecht is regularly looking for enthusiastic new colleagues. We currently have vacancies for various positions within our location. Is your dream job not listed and can’t we do it without you? Mail to Bedrijfsleider@pkutrecht.nl attn. Tibor Steenbrink and we will contact you quickly.
VACANCIES AT PK BAR & KITCHEN
- you are flexible
- you are available for a minimum of 2 shifts per week
- minimum 15 years old
Looking for a freelance chef!
Are you looking for a fun new challenge in the center of Utrecht? Do you feel like popping in a fun team? Then we are looking for you
A nice challenge!
As an Independently Working Cook at PK Utrecht there is a great challenge. You are surrounded by colleagues with a passion for the profession. Together you are responsible for lunch and dinner for many guests. You prepare dishes independently with fresh ingredients. This also includes tasks such as carrying out preparatory work, assessing the ingredients to be used, monitoring our quality standards and compliance with hygiene regulations.
What do we offer:
– Full-time employment within a great team and a professional organization. We certainly find the work/life balance important and that is why a 4-day working week is the standard with us!
– Employment contract for the duration of seven months with the prospect of a contract for an indefinite period if functioning properly
Depending on your age and experience, the salary for this position is a minimum of €2,242.84 and a maximum of €2,758.43 (scale VI) based on a full-time employment contract.
– Collective discount on basic and additional health insurance policies with three contracted health insurers
– Room for personal development. For example, if you would like to deepen your knowledge in the field of wines, that is certainly possible!
– Cozy team outings and drinks
– You will become part of a successful, growing company with enough growth opportunities to realize your ambitions
So far, so good? Then read on…
We expect from you:
– Completed Chef’s Degree or equivalent experience
– Product knowledge
– Relevant work experience is an advantage
– No 9 to 5 mentality and willing to work in switch and weekend shifts
– You are a team player, stress resistant and able to work independently
Where will you work?
PK Utrecht opened its doors in 2016 and has since become an integral part of the Oudegracht street scene. Every day we work with a motivated and friendly team to make sure all guests have a good time.
PK Utrecht is part of the Axivate Horeca Group. They manage various catering establishments, each with its own identity, at prime locations in and around Utrecht. Training, meetings and inspiration sessions are organized for the entire group. Together we are stronger, we share knowledge and we learn from each other.
Are you cheerful and optimistic and do you want to be part of our super fun team? Then don’t wait any longer and send your CV. with passport photo and your motivation to Bedrijfsleider@pkutrecht.nl for Tibor Steenbrink and maybe we’ll drink a cup of coffee soon!